This guy at my school shows up every day with like a fake wolf tail clipped to his back belt loop, and I always see him running from class to class and jumping over things and he looks so happy to exist and sometimes he brings a lil wolf puppet with him and he makes it run along next to him on the strings
I’m just like u go wolf kid live ur dreams
Only the Pokemon fandom gets emotional over sitting on benches and being able to move diagonally
Finally a clear view of the character customisation. You’ll get more outfits and accessories during your adventure in the game.
omg why can’t this game be out right now I’m going to dye waiting for it.
almost 15 years after its original explosion of popularity, pokemon’s fanbase rejoices over news you can now walk diagonally in the newest game
hello friends it’s giveaway time!!
in honor of all the followers i’ve been gaining lately i’ve decided to do something so that all you cuties can get something for being so great!!
First place wins:
- $60 to spend anywhere online!
- some little extras like candy or something uvu
Second place wins:
- $40 to spend anywhere online!
Third place wins:
- a short story (fanfic or not) written by me!
Rules & Conditions:
- You must be following me! (sorry but this is for my followers and if im spending money or time on you yeah it just seems fair uwu)
- Reblog as many times as you want
- Likes do count, but only if you reblog as well
- The first and second place winners need to be comfortable to give me their address so I can send their stuff to them
- At the moment the planned ending date is July 30th, 2013!
- Winners will be picked through a random generator.
- Shipping internationally!
that’s it for now! get reblogging!
thank u anon!!! (>∇<)
What do your lines say?
This is weird.
It’s Robert Pattinson in the days before Twilight.
Look at him, still smiling. There’s hope in his eyes. He can see a future before him, and he still believes that it can be good. He still has dreams.
It’s like Dean Winchester before Hell!
Mythological Pinup series by Stacey Robson
Things that I love→ Flower crowns
I keep seeing too many people complain about having big thighs and being fat or skinny so I made these!
Reblogging because I imagined it in his voice, in the tone, of how he spoke int he movie omfg.
imagine dragons. just imagine: DRAGONS. imagine them.
Imagine ALL OF THEM.